Rupex Growtech Ltd was registered in New Zealand in 1997, as a locally owned and operated company.
Based south of Auckland, at the fringes of main vegetable producing area of Franklin district, our company has emerged as a leading supplier of vegetable planting materials to commercial growers in the Auckland region.
VEGETABLE SEED AND PLUG-PLANTS: We assist growers through:
- Crop planning (proven sowing-transplanting-harvesting guide) to meet their harvesting requirements and supply commitments,
- Selection of right varieties according to their growing needs and market requirements,
- Procurement of right quality seed (healthy, high germ, low sib) from renowned seed companies,
- Production and supply of high quality plug-plants on time, as per the contracted schedule,
- Technology and knowledge transfer through face-to-face discussions and publications, and
- Being a reliable partner in the goal of producing fresh and high quality vegetables.
With more than 15 years of location-specific and hands-on experience on the above aspects, we are in a good position to assist commercial growers in fulfilling their crucial role in the ‘fresh produce supply chain’.
CYMBIDIUM ORCHIDS for cut flower export: We also produce and successfully export high quality cut flowers to challenging markets such as USA, Japan and the Middle East.
TRAINING IN HORTI-PRODUCTION: We offer full time two year teaching/training programme in production horticulture and Nursery production leading to National Certificate in Horticulture Level 4 Advance, under our sister company 'Franklin Agritech'. Both domestic students and international students are eligible to apply. www.fiat.ac.nz